Friday, July 10, 2009

King and Queen Mouse

IMG_3318

When I was a little girl, I dreamed of living in a castle and being a queen with my handsome king by my side. I held tea parties with my king and queen bears and other stuffed animals as their loyal subjects. These toy mice brought back some very pleasant memories. They were so much fun to knit and create!

I hope that your little one can also have hours and hours of fun play with this new royal couple.

Stay tuned….I am also working on the prince, princess and knights to go with this set. (The princess mouse that I also have for sale does not match this king and queen set because the yarn is a different weight making the princess mouse larger.)

King and Queen Mouse stand 7 inches tall and are sold as a set. Their features are hand embroidered. The crowns and robes are attached.

Because of the details and gold ribbon used for the crown, belt and medallion, this toy is not suitable for under the age of 5.

Hand wash and allow to air dry.

Sold on Artfire

No comments:

Post a Comment