Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Decorative Snowmen Cuties

These adorable snowmen have been hand crocheted in sparkly white yarn and are decked out with hand knit hats and scarves. They make adorable Christmas tree or table decorations. Each person in my family is receiving their own snowman cutie this year as a place setting for Christmas dinner.

You receive a set of three, each with its own adorable winter outfit. Add some simple twigs for arms if you wish for an extra rustic touch! The snow cuties measure about 5 inches tall and are light enough to hang on your tree.

If you would like different colors for the hats and scarves, please let me know. I would be happy to create a custom order just for you. I made a set last year with blue scarves and hats and used them decorate my house throughout the entire winter season. Custom orders are accepted through November 30th.

No comments:

Post a Comment