Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Seaside Bunny: Custom-made for just YOU



I fell in love with this bunny for so many reasons. First of all, she is just cute. Secondly, she was fun to knit. But most importantly, she has turned into the perfect diet buddy.

Next year we are planning a vacation by the sea and I am not ready to try on a bathing suit! Seaside Bunny sporting her bathing suit has served as a reminder that I need to be thinking about the sun, sand and surf and not cookies or potato chips. My husband and I take turns putting Seaside Bunny in areas that are food danger zones so that we can make better decisions. One night I was craving ice cream and I discovered Miss Bunny sanding beside the ice cream sandwiches serving as a not-so-subtle reminder…

Seaside Bunny is made of 100% acrylic yarn and stands about 8 inches tall

1 comment: