Friday, April 10, 2009

Crocheted Flower Pin with Pearls



Do you need something special for a lovely lady in your life? Crocheted flower pins are totally in fashion! These pins are even more special with costume jewelry pearls sewn in the center. The pin can also decorate a special handbag, wrist corsage, or hat if you wish. The pins are about 3 inches in diameter.

I recently made several of these for secretaries in our office as a special thank you for all their hard work. They loved them! I also created a pin with blues and pinks for a special mother-to-be for her baby shower. That was also a hit. I am now working with a lovely bride who wants a pin to match each one of her bridesmaids’ dresses. The pin is being put in the flower bouquet and then each bridesmaid will have a special gift when the flowers are long gone.

Find my work for sale at my etsy and artfire stores.

No comments:

Post a Comment